e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Amazing Hayan Face Silky Powder

Hayan Face Silk Powder #100

I’m Maycon and I have an oily/combination skin. If you’re a follower, you probably know that for sure. I have mentioned that several times in our previous entries that tackled beauty products. And so my journey finding, using, and experimenting HG products to minimize my facial pores’ oil production is still on going.

How it looks from the outside


I’ve been abusing the World Wide Web, searching for the best powder that’ll suit my skin type. I’ve encountered high end, mineral, organic and drug store face powders, but nothing seems to tame my oil glands. Hahaha. Such a waste of money that’s why I stick to using Johnson’s baby powder as my daily face powder, more specifically, the pink one (Blossom). This is my trusted powder ever since the day I realized that I should take time fixing myself to be presentable. As I've mentioned earlier, I've tried using different face powders for oily/combi skin but I always find myself going back to Johnson’s baby powder. Why? Because it’s inexpensive and it doesn't clog my pores, though I still oil up big time, I just have to blot and re-apply. Moving forward, I spotted this product while browsing the The BeautyJunkee's blog. Miss Martha gave her review of this and since one of Hayan’s branches is just 15 minutes away from where I reside, I decided to buy and try it.


How it looks once opened

The product is in a powder form. You can use the sponge that comes with it or you can use your own face brush. It’s silky and smooth upon application; it has a light floral scent and #100 (color) suits my skin tone well.




It gave me 2-3 pimples during my first week of usage, but they’re all gone now. I think my skin has fully recovered and adapted with the product. It’s already working really well for me. By the way, this amazing powder cost me P280.00. Not bad!

I first wore it last last November 17, during Avery's birthday party. Here are the shots taken after its 1st, 2nd until its 4th hour on my face. No filter used for every pic, though lightning has changed since pics were taken at different hours of the day, and the afternoon sun is beaming right through the glass wall of Jollibee :)


1st hour


after 2 hours :D


After 4 hours :)

It has a matte finish and brings out a dewy effect after 4-5 hours. My pores still produce oil but not as much as before -the oily and haggard. LOL

You can try it too, it comes in 3 more tones: Light, Natural, and Dark. I bought mine at Starmall, EDSA. It's always better to experience it firsthand, so go find the nearest Hayan near you. Other branches are listed below:


Starmall EDSA
SM Sta Mesa
SM Southmall
SM Sta.Rosa
SM San Lazaro
SM San Pablo
SM Rosario
Victory Mall Caloocan
Maunlad 2 Mall Bulacan
Angeles Nepo Mall
SM Masinag
Victory Mall Antipolo
Starmall Alabang
Angeles Jumdo Jenral Mall


Love Always,
Wandering Venus

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How much does the Hayan Face Silky Powder cost?
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Wandering Venus said...

Hi Pauline. I got the powder for P280.00.:)

Unknown said...

Hi Ms. Venus,
Got it. Thanks! :D
xo,
~Pauline

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena