e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Moringa-O2: Malunggay Power!

Last week, I received my free samples of Moringa-O2 Lotion and Moringa-O2 Herbal Hair, Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil from Sample Room.



The next day, I tried both products (Atat lang!)

Moringa O2 Lotion:
(picture taken from Sample Room)
Size: 125ml
Price: P129.75


Smells great! It has a calming scent that stays on for quite awhile. If you're a fan of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea or Bath and Body in White Tea and Ginger, you'll definitely love this! Texture is not sticky and heavy. It absorbs quickly and feels refreshing after application. I'm not sure if it has cooling effect, but that's how I'm going to describe it. Haha. Moisturizing power scores at 8/10 (10 being the highest). My skin tends to get dry (especially the leg part) with lotions that doesn't lock in moisture effectively. Generally, the lotion is a great deal!




Moringa-O2 Herbal Hair Scalp and Skin Therapy Oil:
(picture taken from Sample Room)
Size: 30ml
Price: P99.75


This is an almost all in one oil for skin and hair care. You'll see the benefits and uses of the oil in the packaging box. I haven't used it on my face yet but already tried it on my hair. Scent is similar to the lotion but a little lighter, I'm betting it's a good massage oil because of the skin benefits it offers and that light aromatic scent. As for being a hair serum, I noticed that it gave shine to my hair. I'm not sure yet if it can repair damaged hair since I've just started last week. I'm quite skeptical about using it on my face because I have an oily face, (oil on oil? LOL) but I'll take the risk coz' I read that Argan oil is good for people with oily/combi skin. Who knows this might turn out as an affordable alternative for Argan oil :)

There went my thoughts re: using Moringa products. I still have to try their toner and soap to complete the list. These are widely available in the market.



Love Always!
Wandering Venus


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena