e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cream de Cheek in Coral Cream

I’ve been doing a lot of research lately for a good blusher: reading blog after blog because my favorite Elianto cheek blusher is almost wiped out. It’s a favorite and nearly an everyday blush on for me. It gives me that natural glowing look. I bought it years ago (yes, it lasted for years. I think 2 years) in Greenhills for P495 if I remember it correctly, hahaha. Now I’m not sure if they still have Elianto there because I haven’t been to GH for months now. Going back to Majolica Majorca’s cream de cheek in Coral cream, I read good reviews about the product so I checked it out some Sunday ago when I got the chance to roam around Watson’s MOA.

Majolica Majorca

Majolica Majorca is also known for their creative packaging, it’s like a mini nail polish in a translucent, matte, glass bottle capped with a black brush applicator; pretty much the same as a nail polish actually. :)


I didn't try it on my face. I just swatched it at the back of my hand, blend it smoothly and feel the texture of the semi-liquid, semi- cream tint. The color is lighter than the Elianto blusher, but I still took a risk and purchased it. After all I really wanted to try a cream blusher for my oily skin. The next day, I decided to try it on top of my everyday powder- Johnson’s baby powder in Blossoms. I’m not a fan of pressed powder and foundation for an everyday look. I want to be as natural looking as possible. Just to be able to mask the paleness is enough and I’m good to go. One thing I like about this cream blush is that it doesn't cake upon application given that I’m using a cheap loose powder. It’s highly pigmented and so a little goes a long way. I think it will last a year or more for me. Color is well, Coral. Again it’s lighter than the Elianto blusher but it still gave me that natural glow—success!

The best picture I could get after application :)

Lasting power is quite good also; it can last up to 4-6 hours, depending on my pores’ mood (I oil up big time in some days). I’ll give this a 4.5/5

By the way, it’s available in 4 shades: Custard Cream, Raspberry Cream, Shell Pink, and Coral Cream. You can find it in Majolica Majorca boutiques, SM Department stores and leading Watson’s store for P495.



Love Always,
Wandering Venus



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena