e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Thursday, October 17, 2013

A quick review: Lucido-L Hair Supplement

This is just a quick review on the latest hair care product I bought at Watsons. I've seen this at TBJ's blog and she provided a good review. I have dry hair, yes, because of regular hair re-bonding and coloring. This year, I decided not to color my hair (even if I’m dying to) to give it some time to recover from all the harsh chemicals. I’m fond of trying different hair products to restore my hair; I tried using hair masks, hot oils, serums, organic shampoos and conditioners, etc. By trying, I got to know those that work for my damaged hair. One of those is this.


Lucido-L hair supplement.

At first sight, I thought it’s a deodorant coz’ it looked like one. Haha. Then I noticed I’m in the hair care section of Watsons. 

Lucido-L comes in different types, depending on your hair type. I chose this one because the others are for either styling or for curly hair. In a pump type container is a white milky, fruity scented product that looks like a lotion. You have to apply it with your slightly damp hair, focusing on the crown and ends of your tresses. You can style after or you can just leave it until it naturally dries. I like that it’s not sticky and doesn’t give you that wet-look. I found out that you can easily style your hair after applying the product, and it holds the style for a pretty long time. 

One time, after applying the product and drying my hair using the fan, I put my hair up in a bundle using my ever reliable spring pony. After a while, I let my hair down and big waves were formed. Normally, my hair will go back to that lifeless straight look in less than an hour, but with this hair supplement, the waves lasted longer than usual. My hair looked more lively and bouncy. It gave volume to my hair, making it easier for me to achieve an undone look. :) 

You can check for the other variants in any leading Watsons store; price is P295.00.



Love Always,
Wandering Venus



4 comments:

Nomad said...

sana may before and after picture :)

Wandering Venus said...

will try to take pictures this weekend.. more more time..

Unknown said...

How much ?

Wandering Venus said...

Hi Andrea, it is for P295.00 here in the Philippines. In US dollars, it's around $7-$8. :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena