e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

STARBUCKS' variant of Harry Potter's Butterbeer!

I was never a die hard of Harry Potter. I only had crush on Daniel Radcliffe during my 1st year in high school because he was so cute as a child and I felt like all the girls in our room are gonna kill me for not feeling the same obsession. Okay, you can call me loser now or tell me how you pity me for missing so much in life because I didn't include HP in my teenage years. Though I am not as obsessed as you with it, Maycon is so when I asked her if she wants to try this HP inspired Butterbeer made available by Starbucks, I never had to repeat myself to her.

Then we went to Starbucks, Greenfield District Branch - the nearest we can go to since our office is within the area.

This!

This is not offered in their menu yet, but you get to take advantage of the beverage if and only you can provide them the potion (CHAROT!) haha. You need to provide the barista its recipe. 

  • Creme Frappuccino base with whole milk
  • 3 pumps of Caramel syrup
  • 3 pumps of Toffee Nut syrup
  • Top with Caramel Drizzle
  • Recipe is available for Grande size at 170php

Butterbeer

We were actually hesitant to order it at first for fear that only a few SB branches honor this request (though as I said earlier, all you need to do is provide the barista of any SB branch the recipe and they'll fulfill the order for you).

It tasted like their Caramel Frapuccino only that it's cream based. Though right after Maycon told me that it was like ice cream, Hermione probably moved her wand towards me and made me taste it like it's ice cream. HAHA. But yes, the after taste is ice cream-ish plus its caramel flavor is heaven!!!! (If I can just go endless with those explanation points).

Melody right there ordered Java Chip Blended Bev bec
she isn't a fan of creme based fraps. :) 

So for fans out there who wants the feel of the then much awaited movie franchise, Harry Potter or if you're an SB addict drinker, you can now go to any of your favorite Starbucks branch, order this butterbeer and lunge at the beverage like it's magic for the 1st time! :)

BTW, we initially read an article about this through Gretta's Junkyard, thanked her too for the information!

The happy girls (L-R Mie, Melody, Maycon)


Excited about what you think about this too. :)



More ♥,

Wandering Venus


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena