e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Melodic kind of Sundate


Sunday, 9:33 AM, 

Phone ringing to the tune of “I love you always forever” by Donna Lewis, one of my favorite feel good songs. 


♫ Feels like I’m standing in a timeless dream♪ 

Name read in my screen is Melodica Sicat. She called to ask if I have something to do that Sunday afternoon (bored ka teh? Hehe), so I ranted about my to do list for the remaining hours of that day and agreed to meet her for a simple chit chat/ kain. After the call, I went through all the errands that needed attending:

-          Long shower: hair treatment- body scrub-sing my heart out- moisturize. I do this every weekend as a simple form of pampering myself. I don’t have a lot of time for long showers during weekdays.

-          Bought Ate Thet and Gem food @ McDonald’s and delivered it to the nearby salon (Charm Salon). They had their hair rebonded and treated. We call this “Ang pagdadalaga ni Gemimay”.




-          Had my tresses trimmed; side bangs galore.

-          Went to Elorde Gym to meet Melody.

-          Checked out Galileo Enoteca just beside the Gym; found out that they are closed during Sundays.

So we wander along Libertad Street and decided to head and try out Dexter’s pizza, located near California Garden Square, in front of Robinson’s supermarket. It’s a small pizza parlor that can accommodate 15-20 people; a good place for a quick pizza hang out with your barkada. Their menu consists of various pizza flavors ranging from 125-265, sizes (e.g., Small, Medium, and Large). Small-solo, Medium-2-4 pax, and Large- 4-6 pax; though sizes Small and Medium are not available for all the pizza that you can find in their menu.


We ordered the medium Shawarma pizza; it’s their best seller according to the lady assisting us.

For a 125 bucks pizza, it’s really good. No umay factor for me. Best when still hot and fresh from the oven as usual because the crust tends to become a little hard while cooling.

After almost an hour and a half of sharing stories and taking pictures, we left Dexter’s and went to CGS poolside to sit around and just chill and yeah to take some more pictures!!! LOL

Understatement: "No umay from the pizza but more umay to our faces! :D This entry should be entitled: Melody Melody and more of Melody hehehe"



BTW, I’m planning to go back to Dexter’s to try their Dexter’s Supreme; I heard it’s also great. :D


More ♥, 
Wandering Venus



3 comments:

Nomad said...

The pizza's tempting huh'

Wandering Venus said...

only for 125php! :)

Nomad said...

Hole in the wall restos' could be really something noh? :)

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena