e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ELF Lip Exfoliator: Yummy Goodness


I've been browsing the net for a good lip conditioner when I stumble upon this blog site containing a review of this product. I can't exactly remember whose blog it was. I just jot down the name of the product, which is ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator. I typed in the name and clicked on the search button and boom, a lot of reviews came out and almost all hailed positive comments. I know ELF products are available in big Watson’s stores here in the Philippines, so I visited one in Megamall to see if they have it. Unfortunately, they don’t. I guess the lip exfoliator has not arrived the Philippines yet. So I checked this site: nyxwholesale.ph (because I remember I saw from their page that they're selling ELF make ups) and found it there. I just had to wait for 3 weeks because it’s pre-ordered and had to be shipped from the US.

Ingredients: Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.



Instructions:
-Use the product after shower or apply to damp lips; as this will help in easily removing that dry skin layer.
-Apply in circular motion. Don’t rub your lips too hard. By this time, you will notice some skin peeling off your lips.
-Wipe your lips with a moistened tissue or cotton to remove the scrubs. (I lick my lips after. Lips like sugar, literally. LOL :D)
-Use lip balm right after to protect the new layer of your lips from drying and looking chapped again.



I used this twice already and I’m contented with the results. I use MOX Botanicals in coconut and almond lip conditioner after exfoliating. My lips look better now when wearing lipsticks or just plain lip balms. No more dry and chapped lips! 

Available at nyxwholesale.ph.
P170.00 each


More ♥,
Wandering Venus


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena