e-mail: maidencrab@gmail.com / twitter: @wanderingvenus / IG: @misswanderingvenus

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Taking care of the hair in a budget friendly manner!

Just want to share some good, quick D-I-Y/home hair treatments you can use to restore or maintain the beauty of your tresses without spending a lot. Here are some buddies of mine, always helpful in times of great need.

Here we go:


Lolane Natura
A Thailand made product which is a great smelling hair treatment that I discovered in Robinson’s Supermarket this year. I’m looking for something that will deeply condition my hair and scalp at that time (arte moments) because I ran out of my HN hair mask. Since it’s just P10.00 per sachet, I decided to give it a try. The smell, as Jaymie would describe, is “amoy mayaman!” It comes in 3 different types; a treatment for dry and damaged hair, a treatment to achieve shiny and silky hair, and a treatment for colored hair. I always use the one for dry and damaged hair; I know it works because it makes my hair soft than just using regular shampoo and conditioner.





Human Nature Intensive Hair Masks
This is a favorite since time immemorial. The small tub costs P99.00 and the large tub costs P299.00. It’s available in rosemary and jasmine scent, but the formula is just the same. Like Lolane, it makes my hair soft and bouncy. The main reason why I tried it when I learned about this is because the company is proudly Pinoy. I challenged the efficacy of the product and it didn’t fail me- I’m proud! You can order this on their online store or from Human Nature re-sellers like Rustan’s Supermarket and Beauty Bar. They're selling HN products now with the same price as stated online.





Black Beauty Hot Oil
I use this when I have loads of time for hair pampering. You’ll be instructed to leave the product on your hair for 45 minutes. After treatment, you’ll notice a change in texture; it’s smoother and more manageable. It smells nice, milder than HN and Lolane. A sachet will cost you P15.00. The content is also greater than Lolane, which can make you use it for 2 sessions.

So there you go! Hope this helps a lot of girls out there who intends to take care of their hair in a budget friendly manner. And if you have a great hair care treatment that you want to share then let us know so we can try it also. Let’s spread some lovin’!



“The hair is the richest ornament of women." 
 -Martin Luther                                         


Love Always,
Wandering Venus


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Wandering Venus, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena